North Fork Horse Motel
Kansas Horse Motel - Oakley, Kansas
North Fork Horse Motel offers rustic overnight accomodations for horse owners with top of the line steel pens for horses. Horse owners can look out the window of their rustic room to check on horses, while enjoying the comfort of the air conditioned and watching a movie on Netflix.
* Rustic Rooms: coffee bar, shower, sink, and toilet in each room, large flatscreen, TV, free wireless internet, and Netflicks.
* Sheltered runs - 40x10ft, 40x40ft pens, and 70x100 turnout pens.
* Indoor panel stalls available upon request.
* Availability for large groups and can accomodate up to 20 horses at a time.
* Trailer hookups we offer three different 30 ampd and 50 amp hook up options.
* Security System for safety and security.
We are Located 1/2 mile from the intersection of Interstate 70 and Highway 83.
(Gas Station, 2 restraurants, RV campground, and hotel within 1/2 mile. )
Negative Coggins and Current Health Papers Required
CAN TAKE CREDIT CARDS
Please Call or Text to Check for Availablity
Must sent text to reserve dates after you have checked on availablity
Pictures of Horse Hotel
Restaurants with to go orders:
Captain Jack's Pub - 785-672-4444
Colonial Steak House - 785-672-4720